You can order a new card via your SoFi Money account following the steps below. Once the replacement is confirmed your old card will be deactivated, and expect to receive your new SoFi Money Mastercard in 7-10 business days.
You can also add your new SoFi Money debit card to your digital wallet so you can start using it immediately while you wait for your new card to be delivered. You can find the instructions here: Virtual Debit Card/ Digital Wallet Setup
Please note that if you believe there has been fraudulent activity, contact SoFi immediately.
- Log into your SoFi Money Account and select 'More.'
- Select 'Debit Card.'
- Select 'Report as damaged, lost, or stolen.'
- Select the reason for the replacement, 'Lost' or 'Stolen.' Please note - 'Damaged' is not a self-serve option. If your debit card has been damaged, you will need to select 'Lost' or 'Stolen' to order a new debit card.
NOTE: Once the replacement is confirmed your old card will be immediately deactivated. You will be able to add the new card to your virtual wallet so you can use the card virtually and immediately!
- Confirm the replacement details (including shipping address), and click 'Confirm replacement' to continue.
- Click 'Done' to return to the SoFi Money account homepage.
- The homepage will show that the new SoFi Money MC has been ordered, along with the expected delivery date.