If your employer has an HR portal that allows you to set up direct deposit by inputting your account and routing numbers, you can get those here, or go to the Money tab of your SoFi mobile app and tap "More". If asked to specify the account type, please select "Checking".
You can also get a form to submit to your employer’s payroll department by following the steps below.
On your Web Browser
- Log into your SoFi Money cash management account.
- On the 'Money' tab, select 'Direct deposit' on the left sidebar, then click on the "Get direct deposit form' button.
- Enter your employer's name and select how much you would like to direct deposit into your account.
- Next, enter your preferred value if you chose the dollar amount or percentage in the previous step.
- Click on Download PDF. Don’t forget to sign the form before you submit it to your employer.
Now that you've set up direct deposit, pay your bills with ease using Bill Pay.