You can set up direct deposit by logging into your SoFi Money cash management account and selecting the 'More' icon then 'Direct Deposit.' From there you have the option to directly and securely connect to your employer's payroll provider or print out/email a pre-filled direct deposit form.
Connect with your payroll provider directly via SoFi:
- Select 'Help me setup direct deposit'
- Enter the employer.
Select 'Continue' to connect the DD to SoFi.
Sign in to your payroll provider.
- Select whole paycheck, a percentage, or a fixed amount.
- Select 'Next' to continue.
- Verification screen.
- Verification success screen.
Direct deposit form:
- Click on the "Get direct deposit form' button.
- Enter your employer's name and select how much you would like to direct deposit into your account.
- Next, enter your preferred value if you chose the dollar amount or percentage in the previous step.
- Click on Download PDF. Don’t forget to sign the form before you submit it to your employer.
Now that you've set up direct deposit, pay your bills with ease using Bill Pay.
- If your employer has an HR portal that allows you to set up direct deposit by inputting your account and routing numbers, you can get those here. If asked to specify the account type, please select "Checking."
- Although the two options above cover most members’ scenarios, your company’s payroll department may have more specific information about setting up direct deposits.