It may be possible to edit or cancel your bank transfer.
Please keep the following in mind:
- ACH transfers are subject to hold times and may vary depending on the existing relationship you hold with your bank.
- If you do not see the option to cancel the transfer, you will need to wait the suggested hold time before withdrawing the funds to your connected account.
Editing or Canceling a bank transfer:
- Login into your SoFi profile using the mobile app or website.
- Select the banking tab to get started.
- Locate your transactions on the banking homepage.
- Select the transaction that you’d like to edit or cancel.
Note: Posted transactions cannot be canceled.
- Once selected, the option to Edit or Cancel Deposit will appear at the bottom of your screen.
- Select Edit Deposit to update the amount, account(s), and/or schedule — Select Cancel Deposit to cancel the transfer altogether.
- Confirm or Save
- If editing, click Save to save changes. You’re all set!
- If canceling, confirm your cancellation by clicking Confirm and cancel deposit.
Once the cancelation has taken place you’ll receive an email that it was successful.
Note: External transfers done outside of the SoFi app/ website will require you to cancel through the external banks