We recommend that you report your card lost or stolen from within the SoFi app or website or by contacting us.
To report your card as lost or stolen within the app/website:
- Navigate to your credit card
- Select More, then Your Card
- Select Report as damaged, lost, or stolen
- Select the reason for replacing your card: Lost, Stolen, Damaged
- If applicable, review the transactions presented
- Confirm the replacement details (including shipping address) and click Confirm Replacement to continue.
- Note: Once the replacement is confirmed, your old card will immediately be deactivated.
- Click Done to return to the homepage
- Note: the homepage will show that a new SoFi Mastercard has been ordered, along with the expected delivery date.
Note: You do not need to freeze your card if you report it as lost or stolen.