You can easily add money to your account in one of two ways:
Option 1: Linking external bank account
- Log in to your account in the app or on web and tap the ‘Money’ tab
- Tap ‘Transfer’ and then tap ‘Transfer money’
- Tap ‘From,’ and tap ‘Link new account’ (under ‘Done’). Tap ‘Continue’ and follow the prompts to connect to another bank account.
Having issues receiving money?
If needed, you can also visit your other bank to initiate a transfer using your SoFi routing and account number.
Option 2: Inbound Wire Transfer
You can also send a wire to add money to your account for the first time. Please note that SoFi receives inbound wire requests from 7:30 AM EST to 5:00 PM EST for all business days (excluding federal holidays). International wires are not accepted.
- Receiving Bank Name: SoFi Bank
- Receiving Bank ABA#: 031101334
- Beneficiary Account #: SoFi Member Account # starting with 310, 410, or 411.
- Beneficiary Account Name: SoFi Member Name (Note: Exactly as it appears on your SoFi account profile, Example: Steven instead of Steve or Robert instead of Rob/ Bob, etc.)
- Beneficiary Address: SoFi Member Address (Note: Exactly as it appears on your SoFi account profile)
- OBI (Optional): Reference and/or Purpose of Wire