It may be possible to cancel your external bank transfer.
Please keep the following in mind:
- ACH transfers are subject to hold times and may vary depending on the existing relationship you hold with your bank.
- If you do not see the option to cancel the transfer, you will need to wait the suggested hold time before withdrawing the funds to your connected account.
Canceling an external bank transfer:
- Login into your SoFi profile using the mobile app or website.
- Select the banking tab to get started.
- Locate your transactions on the banking homepage.
- Select the transaction that you’d like to cancel.
NOTE: Posted transactions cannot be canceled.
- Once selected, the option to “Cancel Deposit” will appear at the bottom of your screen.
- Select “ Cancel Deposit”.
- Confirm your cancellation by clicking “Confirm and cancel deposit”.
Once the cancelation has taken place you’ll receive an email that it was successful.
NOTE: External transfers done outside of the SoFi app/ website will require you to cancel through the external banks